You’ve invested time and money building and perfecting your web site but are your potential customers finding it? Are you losing business because your site is buried in search results, with your competitors listed higher and before you? Are you losing money because your site is not effectively optimized for search engines?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) uses a variety of strategies and tactics, both on your site itself and off-site, to improve the quality and quantity of visitors to your site. SEO means attracting that large multitude of potential customers who use search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo when they’re looking for a particular product or service.
Marketing Puget Sound’s staff will provide a detailed keyword analysis and examine how your customers are searching to find your, or your competitor’s, site. Then we’ll work to get you ranked high in Google search results for the terms your quality customers use.
We’ll monitor your site traffic and use successful linking strategies to boost your results in the search engines, which will increase traffic to your site. Your products and services will be just a click away from national as well as local customers. We’ll build your traffic with page optimization, SEO keyword research, and by creating high-quality back links (links to your site from other sites).
For research and analysis of effective keywords and link building for your site, we’ll analyze your business and that of your competitors. Keeping abreast of what your competitors are doing helps us assist your company rise in the search engine results pages. Full Website Analysis, Analytics Setup, and Ranking Reporting are included in our quality National SEO campaigns.
Our SEO Services Include:
- Keyword research: finding what words and phrases potential customers are using to find businesses like yours.
- On-page optimization: Making sure these keywords are used effectively on your site, that you have content that attracts clients and search engines.
- Link building so your site is recognized as a quality site in the web ecosystem – the search engines view links as votes or “Likes” for your site.
- Social media marketing – another way for potential customers and search engines to learn about your business.
- Directory listings and article and blog submissions.
- Monthly performance reporting and adjustment.
Protect your investment in your business and your website. Call Marketing Puget Sound’s SEO specialists today.